Re: WEARSIDE JACK / WHERE IS JOHN HUMBLE?

It says a lot about the way we are here in England, if there is no
demand for 'habeus corpus' in the case of the disappearance of John
Humble.

This is scary.

If John Humble can disappear in England, so can you.

http://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab239/rupert-bear-2010/Offbeam%20Images/Ruperts%20Box/?action=view&current=AuntyAssistant.jpg

I accept that you make a good case there regarding the handwriting.

But nobody wants to know.

The Yorkshire Ripper Cover-up is actually a good lesson in human psychology. The consequences of facing up to the truth about the Yorkshire Ripper Cover-up are too terrible to allow into consciousness.

"To know and not to know" - as Immanuel Velikovsky put it.
.