Re: WEARSIDE JACK / WHERE IS JOHN HUMBLE?

It says a lot about the way we are here in England, if there is no
demand for 'habeus corpus' in the case of the disappearance of John
Humble.

This is scary.

If John Humble can disappear in England, so can you.
======================

http://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab239/rupert-bear-2010/Offbeam%20Images/Ruperts%20Box/?action=view&current=AuntyAssistant.jpg

I accept that you make a good case there regarding the handwriting.

But nobody wants to know.

The Yorkshire Ripper Cover-up is actually a good lesson in human psychology. The consequences of facing up to the truth about the Yorkshire Ripper Cover-up are too terrible to allow into consciousness.

"To know and not to know" - as Immanuel Velikovsky put it.

  • Re: The Wearside Jack Affair.
    ... What I would say now is that the disappearance of John Humble ... If nobody in England cares about what has happened to John Humble, ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Yet another State custody death.
    ... worrying in its long-term implications for both Habeus Corpus and ... trendy luvvies and anarchists about the disappearance of John Humble. ... Animal Experimentation: the Hidden Cause of Environmental Pollution ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: John Humble - the disappeared
    ... Care) came up to me and whispered: ... John Humble hasn't disappeared. ... At his own request, his release was kept ... His,, disappearance from al mans ken ...
    (uk.legal)