Re: New Republican Slogan

"Whitewolf <rayh<spam>@iol.ie>" <rayh@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:q4jj94180r917cathsdrc3vscno59cddch@xxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:07:33 -0400, "Raymond O'Hara"
<raymond-ohara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Whitewolf <rayh<spam>@iol.ie>" <rayh@xxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:02:02 +0100, "Falcon" <falcon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You're going to love this.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ea0b05d406

IN 52 SECS WHY BARACK OBAMA WON'T WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs

Is Obama stupid or just confused?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgme4W6fkDk

I'm so confused!!! - Which Obama do I believe???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3BbbZX-fzs

Ray

you are going to be sadly disappointed come november

Why do you support Obama? Is it loyalty to democrats... As in if the
dems put
up a sockpuppet you'd vote for it if told to do so by the Dems?

If not... Tell me... What single issue most defines the reason you'd
vote for
Obama over McCain?

Ray

to spare us the coming depression.
mccain is a fool.
we don't need and can't afford any more republican rule.

and you'd vote for anything the republicans put forward which is exactly
what mccain is

.