Re: To the Cuddle Club
- From: Gregory <gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:54:07 GMT
I would like to say I am real sorry for starting "The Trouble With Death Squads" thread. Clearly posting to SCI is like working at a gas station. It pays to think ahead and not to break out the matches without some thought for the consequences.
Why? I find tales of Conway's tooth extraction far less painful than Noel O'Gara's quest for a Pulitzer. Plus, you've now given credence to the actual presence of a Cuddle Club which, of course, was only given to be an urban legend.
I thought Cat(H) was the social secretary, you accusing her of holding empty non-attended events?
I know a lot of CCers were arrested, put in the nut-haus,
or fled to the Argentine, but enough are left to ply their feather-flappingly fowl & sly trade.
- Prev by Date: Re: Wagyu beef craze hits Ireland
- Next by Date: The value of respect
- Previous by thread: Re: To the Cuddle Club
- Next by thread: Re: To the Cuddle Club