Re: Lemon Ram

"Cat(h)" <cathy_ie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1193143577.080087.121460@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm merely asking Gummo whether he saw the dangly bits.

Cat, there is danglification in the picture - take another look.

Gummo

  • Re: Lemon Ram
    ... "Gregory" wrote in message ... Cat, there is danglification in the picture - take another look. ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: Lemon Ram
    ... Doc Aay wrote: ... Cat, there is danglification in the picture - take another look. ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: Timothy P. Daly
    ... Who owns the picture that shows at the bottom of page 359? ... This webpage cited by the PDF has vanished: ... Maybe the cat on page 359 looks more intelligent that Mr Feymann, ... PITA, Pain In the Ass ...
    (sci.math.symbolic)
  • Re: The purpose of RPCA (long, you might want to get a beverage)
    ... Kyla and her cat Mosey looked down and read the post ... Rob isn't the only member with cancer, ... Don't ask me for my picture. ... Pam, I'm sitting here in tears, and may I offer you a HUG for taking the ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: pictures of indoor pets
    ... Cats are good practice to learn to hold the camera very still ... If there is something very bright in the picture that is not the ... cat, then the camera may stop down to compensate. ... You can also use the exposure compensation in the camera to brighten it up ...
    (rec.photo.digital)