Re: Israel's Fate

http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/chquran/surah68.htm .
Surah 68 -- The Pen

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

1. Nun. By the pen and that which they write
(therewith),
2. Thou art not, for thy Lord's favour unto thee, a
madman.
3. And lo! thine verily will be a reward unfailing.
4. And lo! thou art of a tremendous nature.
5. And thou wilt see and they will see
6. Which of you is the demented.
7. Lo! thy Lord is best aware of him who strayeth from
his way, and He is best aware of those who walk aright.
8. Therefore obey not thou the rejecters
9. Who would have had thee compromise, that they may
compromise.
10. Neither obey thou each feeble oath-monger,
11. Detracter, spreader abroad of slanders,
12. Hinderer of the good, transgressor, malefactor
13. Greedy therewithal, intrusive.
14. It is because he is possessed of wealth and children
15. That, when Our revelations are recited unto him, he
saith: Mere fables of the men of old.
16. We shall brand him on the nose.
17. Lo! we have tried them as We tried the owners of the
garden when they vowed they would pluck its fruit next morning.
18. And made no exception (for the will of Allah),
19. Then a visitation came upon it while they slept
20. And in the morning it was as if plucked.
21. And they cried out one unto another in the morning,
22. Saying: Run unto your field if ye would pluck (the
fruit).
23. So they went off, saying one unto another in low
tones:
24. No needy man shall enter it today against you.
25. They went betimes, strong in (this) purpose.
26. But when they saw it, they said: Lo! we are in
error!
27. Nay, but we are desolate!
28. The best among them said: Said I not unto you: Why
glorify ye not (Allah)?
29. They said: Glorified be our Lord! Lo! we have been
wrong-doers.
30. Then some of them draw near unto others,
self-reproaching.
31. They said: Alas for us! In truth we were outrageous.
32. It may be that our Lord will give us better than
this in place thereof. Lo! we beseech our Lord.
33. Such was the punishment. And verily the punishment
of the Hereafter is greater if they did but know.
34. Lo! for those who keep from evil are gardens of
bliss with their Lord.
35. Shall We then treat those who have surrendered as We
treat the guilty?
36. What aileth you? How foolishly ye judge!
37. Or have ye a Scripture wherein ye learn
38. That ye shall indeed have all that ye choose?
39. Or have ye a covenant on oath from Us that reacheth
to the Day of Judgment, that yours shall be all that ye ordain?
40. Ask them (O Muhammad) which of them will vouch for
that!
41. Or have they other gods? Then let them bring their
other gods if they are truthful
42. On the day when it befalleth in earnest, and they
are ordered to prostrate themselves but are not able,
43. With eyes downcast, abasement stupefying them. And
they had been summoned to prostrate themselves while they were yet
unhurt.
44. Leave Me (to deal) with those who give the lie to
this pronouncement. We shall lead them on by steps from whence they
know not.
45. Yet I bear with them, for lo! My scheme is firm.
46. Or dost thou (Muhammad) ask a fee from them so that
they are heavily taxed?
47. Or is the Unseen theirs that they can write
(thereof)?
48. But wait thou for thy Lord's decree, and be not like
him of the fish, who cried out in despair.
49. Had it not been that favour from his Lord had
reached him he surely had been cast into the wilderness while he was
reprobate.
50. But his Lord chose him and placed him among the
righteous.
51. And lo! those who disbelieve would fain disconcert
thee with their eyes when they hear the Reminder, and they say: Lo! he
is indeed mad;
52. When it is naught else than a Reminder to creation.

Comment :- The first 16 verses may be referring to me because I
explain the meaning of the Quran using words. Muhammad recited the
Quran and his followers wrote them down. If you refer to Revelation,
God is going to award the righteous the double-edged sword. This sword
is our tongue. Therefore my words in this website can slaughter people.

My writing on my websites and here are REMINDER to all human being to
be aware of the coming DOOM. I use the pen to conquer the whole world,
not sword or gun nor missile.

Home My Articles Quran Contents Surah 69

Alex wrote:

  • Re: Jihad @ Ground Zero Complete
    ... Quran, surah 003.045 Behold! ... Allah giveth thee ... Allah said: "O Jesus! ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Dare we be honest about Islam?
    ... The Quran is not like the Bible. ... No Muslim army invaded Indonesia or Malaysia yet ... sword in the overwhelming majority of cases - Egypt, north Africa, ... Reduced opportunities, it did take place in areas. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Lantern of Mohammad
    ... He cites from Surah 24 and Surah 33. ... He merely pointed out why some people would be tempted to make a connection. ... I am not at all convinced that Quran is talking about ... > in that verse. ...
    (soc.religion.islam)
  • Re: Surah Yunus again, quizz
    ... shared by no other surah of the Quran? ... Each of the surats of the Quran is, in its own way, unique and has its ... mind. ...
    (soc.religion.islam)