Re: Ritter: 3 Iraq Myths that Won't Quit
- From: Governor Swill <governorswill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 13:45:57 -0400
On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:28:12 GMT, Henry Glasse
They did this knowingly and willingly. Therefore, on 911 the US was
attacked by Al-Qaeda, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and Syria. So, as you can
see, Iraq did attack us on 911, as did Afghanistan, Iran, and Syria. They
chose to join that alliance.
You also omitted, inter alia, Iceland, Andorra, Switzerland, San Moreno,
Lichtenstein, and the Vatican, none of whom "chose to join our side of
WWIII" and who therefore must by your criteria be equally culpable.
And Germany, Russia, France, Greece, Scandinavia except the Danes, the
UN and most of the continents of Asia, Africa and South America.
It would appear that it's us against the world. By any *democratic*
standard, majority rules. Therefore we were wrong in going to Iraq.
Follow the money. Google "petrodollars" and you'll learn the *real* price of a gallon of gas.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pipe Line War
- Next by Date: Re: Lesson Two : An eye for an eye
- Previous by thread: Re: Ritter: 3 Iraq Myths that Won't Quit
- Next by thread: Re: Ritter: 3 Iraq Myths that Won't Quit