Re: Aj-jazeera terrorist news network.
- From: shogun@xxxxxxxxx (shogun)
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:40:43 GMT
In article <MX4Df.64657$zt1.14367@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lep <lepetitemort@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "Acharya" <harinam108@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>On Saturday, Al-Jazeera TV aired a tape dated Jan. 21 showing the four
>>>workers - two Canadians, an American and a Briton - from the
>>>Chicago-based Christian Peacemaker activists, who disappeared Nov. 26.
>>>The previously unknown Swords of Righteous Bridge claimed responsibility
>>>for the kidnapping.
>>>The terrorist kidnappers use al-jazeera as part of its command and
>>>control. Al-jazeera does not know that such use is aiding and abetting
>>>terrorism and criminal activity.
>> Yes they do. They know full well what they are doing aids and abets
>as does, Fox news , CNN, NBC, BBC etc. etc. etc.
>The debate then becomes who are the terrorists and who are the enemy? ,
>The U.S. government is the largest terrorist organisation on the plant,
- Prev by Date: Re: Terrorism A Definition
- Next by Date: Re: Threat to the U.S.: Irans "nukes" or the Euro?
- Previous by thread: Re: Aj-jazeera terrorist news network.
- Next by thread: Re: Aj-jazeera terrorist news network.