Re: What is a realistic solution for Iraq?
- From: "Beacon" <beacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 00:18:39 GMT
"Patrick Dolan" <NoBrits@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:37:29 GMT, "Beacon" <beacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >I would not try to impose MY solution. [snip]
> >And once again it is NOT MY problem! I dont own it! It is only my problem
> >so far as twarthing the will of the Iraqui people effects golbal
> >and stability and irks my concience.
> You're only evading the question. Never mind.
> You fail.
All questions (EVEN THE LOADED ONES) were answered above.
If you have any problems with my answers please post them here.
Otherwise dont try to pretend I evade answers.
- Prev by Date: Re: How many terrorists in Iraq in 2003? How about now?
- Next by Date: Re: How many terrorists in Iraq in 2003? How about now?
- Previous by thread: Re: What is a realistic solution for Iraq?
- Next by thread: Re: What is a realistic solution for Iraq?