Re: Bush kept his head and the danger's passed
- From: Roman Lewis <NoneOn@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:19:50 -0400
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:58:58 GMT, Graphic Queen <xxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:06:31 GMT, Chip Anderson
>>Graphic Queen <xxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>>> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:37:28 GMT, Chip Anderson
>>> <b_anders*NOSPAMemail@example.com> wrote:
>>>>"Jake S." <none@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:4327333C.6050404@xxxxxxxxx:
>>>>> Which "danger" was that? The real danger that he'd "suffer" an
>>>>> original thought and his head would explode... or that -- even
>>>>> worse -- he'd somehow discover personal shame?
>>>>> That it?
>>>>Yet another BDS victim.
>>> And you are an idiot for believing such tripe as what you posted.
>>Really, I do think you are suffering from dementia.
>I see that you don't like the truth. Bush bot, or ditto head, it makes
>no difference, they are alike...ignorance and hate fuels their fires.
YOU are the one spouting ignorance and hate. LISTEN to yourself, fool.
Name calling like a little child. Idiots like you ALWAYS claim to know
Your truth is bullshit Queen!
- Prev by Date: Nato to open academy near Baghdad
- Next by Date: Re: Al-Qaida In Iraq Leader Calls Followers To 'Final Battle'
- Previous by thread: Nato to open academy near Baghdad
- Next by thread: Re: Al-Qaida In Iraq Leader Calls Followers To 'Final Battle'