Re: Hurricane in US
- From: Norman Leonski <NL@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 09:49:59 -0400
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:42:35 +0100, turtill@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>I merely pointed out that Germany declared war on merka and not vice
>versa. i.e. merka went to war reluctantly and only when forced to in
>Europe by Germany declaring war upon merka and not as a gesture of
>mutual co-operation at all. You are now ignored again;-)
Well, Pete, your continued usage of the term "merka" in place of the
proper name for a country that contains 300 million people is noted.
It's a true sign of your intelligence, or should I say the lack of.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hurricane Katrina may be Bush's and the GOP's "Chernobyl."
- Next by Date: Re: Remember the Children of Beslan-Murdered by islamic terrorists
- Previous by thread: Re: Hurricane in US
- Next by thread: Re: Hurricane in US