Re: CHALLANGE TO LEP

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 04:18:40 GMT, lep <lepetitemort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>^^ Need I say more.

> I think that what we're dealing with here is a youngster that has
> found himself out of his depth and is trying to find ANY way out.
> Well, I've given him one. I said that I would plonk his ass and I
> will, if he hasn't started a thread in answer to my challenge by
> tomorrow when I look in. I'll have made my point about him.

You are afraid of me.

  • Re: CHALLANGE TO LEP
    ... >>>I think that what we're dealing with here is a youngster that has ... circles squawking, but in reality, you're afraid of everything. ... Your refusal to debate shows you for what you are. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: Mikey has committed a serious indiscretion
    ... > Hi John, ... > Please remember that we are not dealing with a terribly sophisticated ... I'm afraid any attempts to explain things to Mike ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Javascript form elements defaultstate
    ... I am dealing with text boxes and drop downs. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Do i simply have to...
    ... > anyone dealing with depression poorly treated knows that. ... For depression, lift _heavier_! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Bring it Dave!
    ... >he was here once before - this is the youngster from alt.drugs.hard that ... >brags about dealing and using street drugs: ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)