Re: Agency felt New Orleans was safe for 200-300 years

Norman Leonski wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 03:27:29 GMT, lep <lepetitemort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Norman Leonski wrote:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 02:34:01 GMT, lep <lepetitemort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

shogun wrote:

In article <os7Se.6$st1.4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lep <lepetitemort@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://today.reuters.com/investing/financeArticle.aspx?type=bondsNews&storyID=U
RI:urn:newsml:reuters.com:20050902:MTFH71788_2005-09-02_21-45-13_N02564147:1

WASHINGTON, Sept 2 (Reuters) - The Army Corps of Engineers believed the New Orleans levee system would protect the city for 200 or 300 years, but it was not designed to guard against a storm as powerful as Hurricane Katrina that thoroughly overwhelmed it.

No shit.

Listen to the expert lep. Now he is an authority on engineering. You dumb ass.

Im agreeing with him, I Just find the obviousness of his statement rather humorous.

No, what you've done is cut a portion of a statement out that supports
your weak argument. I've corrected you in a post just prior to this
one.

What arguement would that be? Please show me from this thread what my argument is?

If you actually don't understand, then you just need to come back when
you're a little older and much more mature.

Your own words show you to be a fool.

ROFL MORE random bullshit.

Show me the argument that you said I made in this thread?