Re: Nearly 650 Iraqis die in stampede -official
- From: Norman Leonski <NL@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:46:07 -0400
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 23:03:32 GMT, lep <lepetitemort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Norman Leonski wrote:
>> You're attempting to attach logic to the Yap's attack on the USA.
>> This can't be done. He attacks the USA because he obviously hates
>> everything and anything that has to do with the USA.
>> His hatred has driven him to the point of a sputtering nit-wit.
>> I actually feel pity for the fool, as I would for a rabid dog.
>Search posts From Norman Leonski on this newsgroup. It really is kinda
>sad and to be very honest rather pathetic. Someone comming onto a
>political newsgroup and managing to loose his first post and unable to
>make a comment, other than abuse, since. IF you see his first post he
>tells of his great mind that cannot be beaten in debate, then look at
>the rest. *Sigh*
Yes, do search. Find the posts where lep the Yap was challenged to a
real debate and never even bothered to answer the challenge because of
Yap, you won't debate me because you know you will lose.
Come on mouth. Let's see what you have.
- Prev by Date: Re: Islam: Religion of Peace - Civilian Murder Update #9
- Next by Date: Re: Agency felt New Orleans was safe for 200-300 years
- Previous by thread: Re: Nearly 650 Iraqis die in stampede -official
- Next by thread: Re: Nearly 650 Iraqis die in stampede -official