*EXCLUSIVE* israeli Commandos CAPTURED, Crying like COWARDS and cared for aboard Mavi Marmara.

*EXCLUSIVE* israeli Commandos CAPTURED, Crying like COWARDS and cared for aboard Mavi Marmara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ztzCo-mPc

Please REPOST this EVERYWHERE and let the whole Universe see the truth !

US war veteran said yesterday he confronted Israeli commandos when they raided a Gaza-bound aid ship which he had boarded as a peace activist, Anatolia news agency reported.

HERO, Kenneth Nichols O'Keefe, his face bruised and still stained with blood, flew to Istanbul from Tel Aviv, on his way to Ireland, the report said.

"We overpowered three Israeli commandos. They looked at us... They thought we would kill them, but we let them go," O'Keefe said, adding he took the weapon of one of the soldiers and emptied it, according to Anatolia.

The ex-marine said he saw five people being killed on board the Mavi Marmara.

Photos taken by charity IHH.

In the photos, injured Israeli soldiers after they illegally boarded the Mavi Marmara boat.

Killing many innocent people, some of the soldiers happened to come of bruised & battered - but ALIVE.

I repeat - they lived.

They were nursed & tended to by people on board as these pictures show.

The IDF has welcomed the publication of the pictures, saying they were "clear and unequivocal proof" that the activists "intended to kill israeli soldiers".

The Turkish Council of Forensic Medicine released preliminary autopsy results for the nine Turkish men killed in the Israeli raid of the Mavi Marmara. The findings have generated almost as much controversy as has Israel's actions. The results show five of the dead were shot in the back of the head or in the back, reported the Guardian. They were all shot at close range, and most were shot multiple times, with 30 bullets found in the bodies of the nine men. A British citizen who witnessed the raid first hand told the Guardian Israel appeared to have a "shoot-to-kill" policy. No israeli commandos died.

I wonder if the israelis know what truth is even when pardon the pun it slaps them in the face.

Also in this video is audio of George Galloway's reaction to the massacre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ztzCo-mPc