DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MUSLIM AND HINDU

The difference between Muslim and Hindu belief is the perception of God. The
common Hindu consider everything as God like tree, sun, moon, snake and even
human beings as manifestation of God. On the contrary, Muslim believe, that
everything is God?s. In other words everything belongs to God, like tree,
sun, moon, snake, human beings and everything in this universe belongs to
God. So the main difference between Hindu and Muslim beliefs is that Hindu
says everything is God and Muslim says everything is God?s. The common Hindu
belief in multiple gods while learned Hindus, who are well versed in their
scriptures, insist that a Hindu should believe in and worship only one God.
Lets take a look some verses about the basic concepts of God in Hindu
scriptures with the comparison of Holy Quran.

CONCEPT OF TAWHEED (WORSHIP OF ONE GOD "ALONE") IN HINDU SCRIPTURES

* Qur'an: "Say: He is Allah, The ONE and ONLY. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute.
He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him."
[Al-Qur'an 112:1-4]

Hindu Scriptures: "I am the goal of life, the LORD and support of all, the
inner witness, the abode of all. I am the only refuge, the ONE true friend;
I am the beginning, the staying, and the end of creation; I am the womb and
the eternal seed. I am heat; I give and withhold the rain. I am immortality
and I am death; I am what is and what is not"[Bhagavad Gita 9:18-19]

Hindu Scriptures: " O friends, do not worship ANYBODY but Him, the Divine
One. Praise Him ALONE."[Rigveda 8:1:1]

Hindu Scriptures: "He is ONE ONLY without a second." [Chandogya Upanishad
6:2:1]

Hindu Scriptures: "There is only ONE God, not the second; not at all, not at
all, not in the least bit."[Brahma Sutra]

Thanks

Read more..

http://www.studying-islam.org/articletext.aspx?id=783

.