On Jun 1, 11:10 pm, Monsieurstat <monsieurs...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

peere-mard

Correction:

Spear, Son of GayuMarth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zubin
http://www.google.com/search?q=gayumarth+first+man

http://img.search.com/thumb/b/b9/Shahnameh3-1.jpg/180px-Shahnameh3-1.jpg
http://img.search.com/thumb/c/c6/Shahnameh3-5.jpg/180px-Shahnameh3-5.jpg

while you were taking a nap, we resolved this issue. We
took the aldang by the ears and had him sign a nice check to one of

LOL.

Who are you kidding, Comrade? You can't even get your 20 bucks back
from a lousy gambling den ...

our charity organization in retrun for letting him keep his testicles
for now. He has agreed to behave under our watch over the next five
years. Overall, given how mischievious and nArAhat this individual is,
there has been notable improvement. You may even have noticed it
reflected in his post on SCI. In any case, he knows that we will
proceed to pulling his testicles should he cross the red line. As for
the money he had embezzeled, we could only recuperate part of it, as
he had already burned a lot of it with aragh khori and jendeh-bazi.
Back to sleep now.
Stat.