UAE: US-Iran clash puts military programmes under review

UAE: US-Iran clash puts military programmes under review
http://www.tacticalreport.com/Articles/TRWB-Focus/2005/04112005.htm

{EXCERPT} Tactical Report, Lebanon - 5 hours ago Emirati sources
expect the UAE to reconsider some of its military programmes in the
light of an approaching American and European confrontation with Iran
over......

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.
-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor
The American War Library, Est. 1988
http://www.amervets.com
Or our phone number dot com (13105320634.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/warlibrary/share.htm
.