Re: Mossad, Nazi, assigned to me: Carla Ross Robertson

Carla Ross-Robertson, Mossad, Nazi, Professional torturer of infants

Update 07 23 05:

The attempted coup against Chavez a few years ago might have been for
programming. He was here, hostile, though I appreciated his
government's communications with Iran in opposition to the United

Cynthia McKinney was here, also hostile. I was perplexed because we
share the same values.

Kerry's running mate - John Edwards (D-N.C.) - same.

Good cop/bad cop on many levels. Anyone that close to power is likely

Laura Landsberg Hanning
"The idealism of Berkeley is only a crude statement of the idealism of
Jesus, and that again is a crude statement of the fact that all nature
is the rapid efflux of goodness executing and organizing itself." --

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT:Whats with the Gallop Poll?
    ... Nitpicking their grammar just reinforces ... their programming, that we're hostile and liars and don't have a legal ...