Re: dari manakah asal usul perayaan hari natal itu???

sam1528@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote in news:c57aae17-8894-4120-b9c0-
4357d3e61c7e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :

On Jul 4, 8:45 pm, "ini si þíLL�" <mBleke...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
sam1...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote in news:f62bb9d9-a716-471a-9aa6-5c888783ee17
@j33g2000pri.googlegroups.com :

You are right in saying :
" .... kresterner selalu membodohi umatnya..."

now, the correct one is : "its muslim yang selalu membodohi pikirannya
sendiri tentang kresten :)))"

unlike Idul Fitri in islam, celebrating Christmas is NOT a 'requirement'
in
Christianity's religious practise ..... in case you are not fully informe
of this at all :))

so be it 25 dec, 5 dec, 1 jan, 3 march or even 32 Feb , or no celebration
at
all ..... that 's still OKAY !

hello .....

so what are Christians went against in this matter ???

Let us look at the origin of christmas :
ref : http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/jciloa1/origins_of_Christmas.html

excerpts :
- " ... Both early Believers in Christ and traditional Jews observed
Hanukkah. This feast of rededication is observed on the 25th
of Kislev by the Hebraic calendar ...."
- " ... Various pagan holidays were also observed in late
December, so by adopting Christmas, the Roman Catholic
Church was provided with a way to draw pagans who were
worshipping the sun god into the church that was worshipping
the Son of God ....."
- " ... The New Encyclop�dia Britannica, states: "December 25,
the birthday of Mithra, the Iranian god of light and . . . the day
devoted to the invincible sun, as well as the day after
Saturnalia,
was adopted by the [Roman Catholic] church as Christmas, the
nativity of Christ, to counteract the effects of these
festivals ..."
- " .... It was not until the fourth century that Pope Julius I
declared
that December 25 should be celebrated as the birthday of Jesus
Christ , and Christmas as we know it began ....."

The pope (julius 1) and the church declared and endorsed dec 25
to be christmas denoting the birthday of jesus. All these in a
deceitful way to try to get converts into christianity in line with
the
teachings of your revered apostle paul in 1 corinthians 9: 19-22

ref : http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=9&version=31

19 Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave
to everyone, to win as many as possible.
20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those
under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself
am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.
21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the
law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's
law), so as to win those not having the law.
22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become
all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save
some.
23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its
blessings.

In other words , principles of a religion has been compromised
just to get converts by being deceitful. Therefore the phrase by
qw - " .... kresterner selalu membodohi umatnya..." is correct
to the full extent.

Why I say you christians even go against your bible? See the
above on the origin of christmas. Does your bible state that the
birthday of your 'son of god' is on the 25 of dec?

sam1528

as I said : ""its muslim yang selalu membodohi pikirannya
sendiri tentang kresten :)))"

above is proving it even more, he he he .....

  • Re: jews buy christmas trees
    ... Tannenbaum is the name of the tree used as a christmas tree. ... I am not a religious Jew and I do not live my life based on Jewish law. ... a Zionist Jew who lives in Israel because of my appreciation and love of ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Well I think its good anyway - the sequel
    ... I don't think it's necessary when you're dealing business to business. ... law, but do you know, for example, Thai law? ... you seen the solicitor's Merry Christmas? ... I think I'd prefer to remove leading whitespace ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: dari manakah asal usul perayaan hari natal itu???
    ... Let us look at the origin of christmas: ... worshipping the sun god into the church that was worshipping ... that December 25 should be celebrated as the birthday of Jesus ... under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself ...
    (soc.culture.indonesia)
  • Re: Stuck in the Old Days
    ... They were rough just before Christmas and we had to lay the law down - ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Holiday Observances Phone Rates (was Re: Kennedy)
    ... Veteran's Day, Independence Day, Christmas, ... > The Monday Holiday Law predates Martin Luther King Day. ... >> Over time, some employers began to give off Washington's birthday, ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)