Re: KRSHN AND THE UNICORN OF THE INDUS SEALS
- From: ModerateMallu <KalluMallu123@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:55:57 -0700
Joachim Pense wrote:
hari.kumar@xxxxxxxxxx (in sci.lang):
"While there has been some doubt cast as to the continuity of Indus
civilization into later India, the Harappan images are distinctly Indian
This is the understatement of the year. There is ample doubt and a few
symbols beingread backwards with meaning of later times does not rescue
the redo of history the radicals so desperately want.
The vedic age does not flow from the complex culture discussed. It was
in considerable decline by the time the vedic age began, some
speculating that the invasions from the nw actually speeding that
decline because of the superior military technology the nomads had.
AFAIK the standard theory says that the decline was long over and the
culture gone before the Vedic age, but maybe this is an outdated view.
Standard theories be damned. One will continue to peddle speculative AIT nonsense because it jibes with one's prejudice and one's hatred for any and all things Indian (read Hindu).
Now to sit back and "enjoy" a repeat set of posts on "Why I am not a/an XYZ" (XYZ = Christian, Hindu, Rastafarian, Raelian, blah, blah, ... assorted "labels") :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: 16 years old, Babar Ali, why does he have to take upon himself what is a responsibility of State
- Next by Date: Re: Wounded policemen fighting naxals denied use of heli while congresi does electioneering
- Previous by thread: 16 years old, Babar Ali, why does he have to take upon himself what is a responsibility of State
- Next by thread: Re: KRSHN AND THE UNICORN OF THE INDUS SEALS