Is the God of Christians different to the God of Muslims?
- From: A Jak <endeavour.peace@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
Whether you are a Muslim or Christian, must read and respond….
“All true Christians believe Jesus is God, and therefore, Muslims and
Christians worship different Gods. .. ... I see no justification that
the name of the god of Islam is "God" [Allah].... My theory would be
that he hasn't revealed his name to Muslims because he doesn't want
them to know his true identity, which is Satan or some other
demon. .......What you said about Allah's 99 names is interesting. If
I referred to Ar-Rahman, do you think the typical American Muslim
would know who I was referring to? Also, I'm not really sure that
those examples you gave are proper names, either. For example, my
wife's name isn't "Wife." That is simply a title. I could also call
her "The Beautiful One" or "The Kind One" but those aren't her names
either. She has a name, and she shows respect to other people by
telling them her real name.
[Extract from 2nd comments by Mr.Bill Phillips on Post "Lets not
hate" by Abujak athttp://wp.me/PCgrB-fu]
Views / comments by the honorable Christians and Muslims will be
highly appreciated. Some links for your study/reference are given
Trinity, Holy: In Christian doctrine, the unity of the Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit as one God in three persons. The word Trinity does not
appear in the Bible. It is a doctrine formulated in the early church
to interpret the way God revealed himself, first to Israel, then in
Jesus as Saviour, and finally as Holy Spirit, preserver of the church.
The doctrine of the Trinity developed in the early centuries of the
church and was explicitly stated at the Council of Nicaea in 325.
Link Reference: Is the God of Christians different to the God of
- Prev by Date: A research in domestic Violence Act plz participate in it
- Next by Date: Re: US Views on God and Life are turning Hindu
- Previous by thread: A research in domestic Violence Act plz participate in it
- Next by thread: Fly to India Destinations from Houston on Jet Airways with Lowest Fares @ $930 - October DealsFly to India Destinations from Houston on Jet Airways with Lowest Fares @ $930 - October Deals