(JOB) C++/Linux opportunity in Technopark, Trivandrum - Immediate need!!

Please forward resumes to trivandrumjobs@xxxxxxxxx with Ref# "C++/
Linux" in the subject line

Position Details
Systems Engineers/Sr. Systems Engineers/Team Lead/ - C++, Linux

LOCATION: Trivandrum
TRAVEL: Some travel to California, USA may be required

Responsibilities will include:
Requirements analysis, design, development, performance analysis and
tuning, testing, support and maintenance for Linux kernel level
libraries, loadable modules and device drivers. We need world-class
software engineers to help us develop one of the world's largest and
most impressive Linux cluster based application development and
deployments.

Primary skill sets:
Linux Kernel, C++, C, TCP/IP, device drivers, threads, file systems.

Preferable skill sets:
XFS

Experience: 2 + yrs.

Qualification: B.Tech /B.E / M.Tech / MCA or M.Sc (CS)

Requirements:
Expertise in object oriented analysis and design concepts, and design
patterns.

Must have experience with full life cycle projects.

Requirements analysis, design, development, performance analysis and
tuning, testing, support and maintenance experience required.

Outstanding programming experience in C, C++, socket programming,
POSIX threads, etc.

Proficiency in Linux Kernel programming and file systems development.

Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming.

Knowledge of disk storage subsystems and device drivers.

Experience in designing and developing large server software systems.

Experience in scripting languages.

Experience with Java and JNI is a plus.

Very strong communication skills.

If you are interested in this opening, please mail your updated resume
to trivandrumjobs@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Murali
+91 - 9895962470

  • Re: OOA and OOD
    ... > I'm using OOA to analyze my requirements most folks I speak to ... Requirements analysis. ... >>reconciled with the notion that OOA is not a software design activity? ... like Rhapsody that use an augmented 3GL as an abstract action language ...
    (comp.object)
  • whats next for the linux kernel?
    ... here's my take on where i believe the linux kernel needs to go, ... if you are familiar with processor design please ... both intel and amd know it: ... of gates down to ONE MILLION, otherwise the chip destroys itself. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Verbose functional languages?
    ... These guys have been rooting out stuff, rewriting it, and replacing it ... with better implementations, details, and even concepts, sometimes even ... basically sound design, the latter suggests that even major design flaws ... correct Linux kernel, or get a Linux system API that doesn't suck. ...
    (comp.lang.functional)
  • Re: agile/xp question (formal analysis)
    ... Requirements analysis, design, implementation, and testing ... >>milestones within an XP iteration that demark the completion of the ... There is no real difference between the two in lifecycle. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: Student Project Ideas
    ... Linux kernel development is not done at all the way they teach you in your Large Scale Software Engineering classes. ... Somebody comes up with a design they like and talk about it on LKML, lots of knowledgeable people put in input, the design is reworked, repeat. ... Then it gets pulled into Andrew Mortons tree and promptly breaks all over the place because people try things you didn't expect. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)