DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY

Hi,
THIS SITE pays you to read ads on your cellphone! These ads are only
about your interests.
Not only that, you get to decide when you want these ads.
Based on my calculations I can easily make enough money to free up my
cell phone bill.
Check it out...
http://www.mginger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=73545
See how much you can make. Have fun calculating...and sign up.
You will like it...

  • Re: Powered by HP image on every web page I visit !!!
    ... >I am getting "Powered by HP" Fredericks of Hollywood, ... >of a woman holding a cellphone on many web pages I visit, ... If you see any ads on any of those pages, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Powered by HP image on every web page I visit !!!
    ... >I am getting "Powered by HP" Fredericks of Hollywood, ... >of a woman holding a cellphone on many web pages I visit, ... If you see any ads on any of those pages, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Poll - Years worst ads
    ... Ads for prescription ... drugs should be banned. ... The Esurance ads. ... ANY cellphone ad using animals as mascots. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Poll - Years worst ads
    ... The unceasing drug ads in the U.S. where people on ritalin or prozac- ... style anti-depressants walk around in a daze and in slow-motion with ... ANY cellphone ad using animals as mascots. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: hi..it is very easy way to earn money
    ... Getting paid to read ad's on your cellphone. ... you STUD! ... mGinger.com pays you to read ads on your cellphone! ... These ads are ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)