Re: General Vang Pao's son, Cha Vang arrested by LPDR Group # 45 in Laos

Freedom,

Can you tell us about the LPDR group #45 and #25? Also, can you
reveal many of your Army/merceray ballations that will liberate 9
provinces of northern Laos. I am a veteran. Maybe, I can be your
army consultant with a small fees.

What do LPDR gain by arresting this crony CHA VANG who is looking no
more than a young Lao Lads, fresh fruits, exotic meats (monkey, deer,
snake, dog etc.) to extend his depressed life, low his blood pressure,
and low blood surgar, and importantly contributes his years of SSI
savings into the mainstream Lao economy? If I am LPDR leader, I
would lure many Crony CHA VANG to the land of the poorest nation on
earth for fresh fruits, wild life meats, Young Sao Din etc. to
complete with Thailand for their life savings to help the economy. I
would encourage my country men and women to provide the best services
for these Crony CHA to make sure these CHA come to visit Laos years
after years. If LPDR killed one, they will lose at least $10,000.00
free money to Thailand. The real CHA enjoys PHO in Santa Ana,
California with his father every moning.