Re: Nkauj See Qhov Challenge....

the little god of tsujsua,

hahahahaha........a little bird with a brain the size of your finger
can make you, the little god of nothing, "spaz" is
on the go. I rather be a bird with the brain size of my own finger
and befriend of the HOLY GOD Yaweh then have the brain size of a
bowling ball and know NOTHING of the HOLY GOD......the CREATOR of
heaven and earth.

Noogdlej