Re: Nkauj See Qhov Challenge....

nongdej,

i called myself yaweh....and you seem to have a problem with it, you
called yourself a "bird"....and yet, you dont' even know what it
is....tell me....how old r u again....as i said to you before, if you
have nothing to talk about, then cut off your fingers to match your
brain size..

yaweh

  • Re: Lol, Brain research confirms NON-religious , religious feelings
    ... theres a brain researcher that says about the same thing as I ... You dont have to be new all the time. ... God with us and all that jazz. ... it will just create a new dogma to replace some of the old. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Fort Hood and the Academic Apologists
    ... There is no "War on Terror", ... Why dont you try reading about it start with Brigette ... You avoid facts like the plague. ... You dont have a brain and your even having a brain stem is in severe doubt. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Delete (unlink) problem!
    ... But if your petty little brain says 'but i dont want to do that' then i ... and that he did I now got my script working after ...
    (comp.lang.php)