Re: False Accusation of DYD Clarified

On Aug 3, 6:57 pm, zhen <shisan.l...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

zhen,

I said dyd went to Lao and "ASKED Lao goverment to adopt a peaceful
solution." When you are an outsider, all you can do is just ask. Lao
PDR does not have to comply or cooperate.

I know my spelling is horrible because first, I'm not a spelling bee
star/contestant. Second, Eglish is not my major. Third, I come to
this forum to get information on Hmong's current opinion NOT to show
off how good my English is. Forth, I don't proof-read my post
everytime before I send. But as long as you understand me, then that's
what it count, right?

You need to learn Hmonglish, too. For example: Me no know and no
understand what you say = I neither acknowledge nor understand what
you are saying. *Smile*

  • Re: THAI COUP
    ... Most RLG Laonork end up in Canada, USA, France...etc., after 1975, so ... Laos has been so peaceful in the past 30 years or so. ... Where will Lao Commu will end up living if there's really a coup, ... be cause most hard core commu were born to fight there would ...
    (soc.culture.laos)
  • Ai LAO History...All U Need to Know About!
    ... To confine the history of Lao people within the space of a few 300 ... Through out History We alway been humble peaceful people...Because we ...
    (soc.culture.laos)