Re: Let pull ourselves together to save Gen. VP and his team.

My brothers and sisters,

When 911 hit our country WTC all citizen UNITED. Now it is time for all
Mhong to UNITED. No matter what and who you are. What clan you belong and
what religion you are. We stand for our nation to show the world that we
are not animal. We need some one to replace the General in jail so he can
rest for a while.

To those Mhong pastors, you guy should not sleep like 30- 40 years ago.
You are God's servant. You need to kneel down every day and night ask God
and tell Him about our nation. Those suffering in the jungle all are your
relative. Those got arrested are your cousin. If you said, you are pastor,
you don't play politic, but later politic will play you.

I hate the idea from many Mhong pastor said, "We teach the Gospel only. We
don't like politic". If you let this idea flood you, one day all the Mhong
die, you will also die. At the gate before you enter to Heaven, what will
you answer God if He ask you about the Mhong? Seal your bible and zip your
mouth if you are only pastor and do nothing about your own people.

  • Re: Cooperative and beneficial suggestions need at time of crisis li
    ... Txhibsis kom Mhoob tuaj sablaj rawsli 3 lubxeev kom hais. ... The Mhong who served US with all their heart and life begging US for help. ... afraid to die will die, those who are not afraid to die will live". ...
    (soc.culture.hmong)
  • Re: YOB yog Mhoob los yog Hmoob?
    ... YOB is Mhong man 100%. ... American thought, if we arrested the General Vang Pao, our relationship ... Once you promised to God that you will serve Him, ... earth then they said "There are no God. ...
    (soc.culture.hmong)
  • Re: U.S. Rep. Green Is on the LPDR!
    ... Mhong will not change unless they walk to the dead end road. ... Mhong kevcai ... dabqhuas are those activities against God for long time. ... God want it to happen. ...
    (soc.culture.hmong)
  • Re: Let pull ourselves together to save Gen. VP and his team.
    ... elders and members need to pray and take the lead the ... Mhong to the future as God called you. ... All none Christian need to know that we Mhong believe in such un ...
    (soc.culture.hmong)