Re: Zhen and Tou

Zhen,

As I said in my original post this is just a rough and incomplete outline,
a small fraction of things to come. I can see that your wheel is turning ?
this is good. I will include sources when my research is done.

Chong

  • Re: A basic question about hashing
    ... Bryan Olson wrote: ... what I said in the original post is only a rough ... I don't think that anyone here is delivering ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: P1 , Z/P2 terminals on DSC RF5501-433 keypad
    ... > It is amazing to me how quick people are to get so damn hostile in ... If just a fraction of the effort put into this thread had ... > been used to answer my original post instead of trying to make me ... > you didnt read TFM...and...people were glad ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: P1 , Z/P2 terminals on DSC RF5501-433 keypad
    ... It is amazing to me how quick people are to get so damn hostile in ... If just a fraction of the effort put into this thread had ... been used to answer my original post instead of trying to make me ... you didnt read TFM (I liked that Frank O)...and...people were glad ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: P1 , Z/P2 terminals on DSC RF5501-433 keypad
    ... > It is amazing to me how quick people are to get so damn hostile in ... If just a fraction of the effort put into this thread had ... > been used to answer my original post instead of trying to make me ... > you didnt read TFM...and...people were glad ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: A basic question about hashing
    ... Bryan Olson wrote in ... what I said in the original post is only a rough ... never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our ...
    (sci.crypt)