Re: Fong Lee: Another Victim of Minneapolis Police Brutality and Cover-up.
- From: "StickRice" <lisfrank55101@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 Jul 2006 06:41:46 -0700
This is very inflammatory and, without qualifying your accusations nor
specifying your sources, it is mere conjecture and is very, very
It is one thing to question facts and motives but an entirely different
thing to fabricate them in an attempt to sway opinions.
What you wrote doesn't heap on any more suspicions of Minneapolis cops
but, rather, calls into question your credibility. Especially,
considering the energy you're putting into the petition for a redress
from the Council on Asian Pacific Minnesotans.
As a signer of that petition, I am now left wondering if you had your
facts straight and if the organizations you listed on that petition
were parties to the petition.
Fong Lee: Another Victim of Minneapolis Police Brutality and Cover-up.
By Dai Thao
Minneapolis, MN - Like any White teenager, Fong Lee left home to go
play basketball with his friends. Fong made two mistakes that led to
his execution by Minneapolis Police Jason Anderson. 1. Fong was not
- Prev by Date: Re: NO LICK BONES, CHEW MEAT BETTER
- Next by Date: Re: Nej puas xav paub Neohom lawv cov haujlwm qab rooj mas
- Previous by thread: Re: Fong Lee: Another Victim of Minneapolis Police Brutality and Cover-up.
- Next by thread: Re: Fong Lee: Another Victim of Minneapolis Police Brutality and Cover-up.