Re: observation of the mind
- From: drpao-oz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 9 Mar 2006 20:10:41 -0800
A definite YES...
Yes... You can experience lots of things by simply using your trained
imagination. But firstly, you need to learn a few tricks to get pass
the filtering system of your mind from the conscious mind to the
subconcious mind. Once you master these mind tricks, you can then move
in and out of your subconscious and you are on the way to be able to
tap into the quantum field - the energy field around you , to create
what most people believe to be miracle.
The Quantum Field issue is an very interseting field that remain
puzzling for even Einstein himself (what he called it the Eistein
paradox) for many years. Today, it is better understood but what remain
confusing is, "what does constitute consciousness?" What is a thought?
Why a event in real life and an imagination has the same impact on the
mind? Why a shaman ceremy has similar effect, if not more, than a
doctor or a Psychiatrist treatment?
'coz, it is the MIND!
- Prev by Date: Re: Hmong go missing in Thailand March 2006
- Next by Date: Re: Tswv Yeeb Thaij & Yeeb Yaj Yum
- Previous by thread: Re: observation of the mind
- Next by thread: Re: observation of the mind