WOMEN! Travel light and fast
- From: "Kao-Ly Yang" <kaoly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:56:01 GMT
WE ARE WOMEN and need to support each other openly.
Why are MANY Hmong women so nasty to each other? Did they not know that
their strength come from their support and loyalty to each other?
Take a look of this painting : We are all women-leaves.
The second painting "the Woman-Leaf" (la femme feuille) treats the theme of
vegetal woman where I explored the topic of time and of metamorphosis. There
are two ways to change: one according to season and one to age. I made a
parallelism between woman and leaves. Both are similare: they pass from one
age to another, invisible in the foret of human beings. They make difference
in accomplishing insignificant actions. When we want to measure their
footprint or contribution, we need to look at the overall to capture their
impact where they feed us whatever in food and in oxygen -- silently. No
roots, women are difficult to size; they are flexible like leaves that could
fly everywhere, invisible; they travel light and fast. When the wind blows,
heart and mind just move to another place, another house, another age. The
strenght of a woman remains in her flexibility, ability to adapt and skills
- Prev by Date: Cheney BUSHwacks Quayle Hunter--Hides Behind Some Skirt
- Next by Date: Re: Chinese Digging Hmong Graves
- Previous by thread: Cheney BUSHwacks Quayle Hunter--Hides Behind Some Skirt
- Next by thread: Re: WOMEN! Travel light and fast