Re: Free vacation stay in florida

beemouachaofa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Dear Brothers, Sisters Christians Pastors, and
> Priest:
>
> My brand new vacation's house is about 35 minutes from Orlando which
> has easy access to majors vacation events in Florida. It has beautiful
> view with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 cars garage.
>
> If you and your families are going vacation in that State. I will be
> glad to let you stay free up to 2 weeks without paying anything.
>
> To enter to this vacation house you need to have a special code for
> opening the Community's gate and instruction to opening my house.
>
> Qualification:
>
> 1- You must be a Pastor or priest.
>
> 2- Makes less than $4,5000.00 per year.
>
> 3-Clean recorded and letter recommendation from the Elderlies of your
> current church.
>
> may god bless you.

beemouachaofa.

What about other clean Hmong professional? You should not separate
other Hmong professional who are Christian from just Hmong Priest and
Pastor.

Dr. Pao

  • Free vacation stay in florida
    ... My brand new vacation's house is about 35 minutes from Orlando which ... If you and your families are going vacation in that State. ... 1- You must be a Pastor or priest. ...
    (soc.culture.hmong)
  • Re: Message from Thomas Milton Tinney, Sr. to Roy Stockdill and others
    ... general population at large, in Israel. ... the House of Abtinas over the ... And he was a priest of God Most ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Mold Can Kill You, Even In Mississippi
    ... MOLD HEALTH EFFECTS! ... 35 And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, ... It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house; ... 36 Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, ...
    (sci.med.psychobiology)
  • Re: Mold Can Kill You, Even In Mississippi
    ... MOLD HEALTH EFFECTS! ... 35 And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, ... It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house; ... 36 Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, ...
    (sci.med.psychobiology)
  • Re: Killing yourself will send you to hell?
    ... "God is the one and only Judge, and who are we to usurp that right?" ... I don't know where you got the idea that I'm a pastor or a priest. ... I put off responding for a while because you obviously have some serious ...
    (soc.religion.christian)