Thank you for your participation on the DD discussion

I will be gone for a long long time startng today, November 30, 2005.
If I do not come back in time for Christmas or New Year Holidays, may
everyone enjoy the good life in America and elsewhere that may fit your
need. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each everyone.

Good Bye!

NkaujNyiag

  • Re: Im back
    ... >might be deliberate. ... It was working before Christmas. ... Sent via MotorCycle Newsgroups ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Children in Need advertisement
    ... Beware Anti-Christ rising! ... Happy Christmas 2005 and Merry New Year 2006 ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • FA: PAYG SIMs, Nokia 1100s
    ... Purchases before noon Monday 19/12/05 are dispatched First Class in ... time for Christmas. ... Tariq ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.adverts.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Disappointing BlueTooth innovation
    ... Also I got a blue tooth stereo head phones for christmas. ... from sharper image. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)