Restaurants In Ewa beach and Kapolei

We'll be staying in Ewa Beach for the first time in quite a few years
and I figured you guys would have some recommendations for good places
to eat on the leeward side. Any kin place would be good.

Mahalo,

Hans

  • Re: NBC- San Francisco trip advice
    ... thinking about staying a few extra days and turning it into a mini ... the trips to within the city itself so no wine country etc. ... here on other cities and I'd rather go with personal recommendations. ... If I were to recommend one area of San Francisco, ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Steak & Wine in Gatlinburg...
    ... We're heading down to Gatlinburg this coming weekend (first time we're ... Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area that are good to get a good steak & a good ... I appreciate any recommendations. ... Fantastic salad bar too, including smoked oysters, a first on a salad bar ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: [OT] PAYG Phones
    ... Recommendations please? ... Apparently if your name is Jason Bourne you buy on Waterloo Concourse ... the first time? ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: peanut brittle
    ... Jean B. wrote: ... I have found, though, that it is hard to restart. ... I think staying on low carb is so easy I got spoiled by it and I started ... It wasn't the first time so ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Gould Evolution big book
    ... >> Thanks, sounds like a good idea, I missed that the first time around. ... "I've been reading Robert Ehrlich's _Nine Crazy Ideas in Science_ in ... to specify a topic and ask her for recommendations. ... (Just kidding just kidding!) ...
    (sci.anthropology.paleo)