Re: Case to run for Hawaii Senator

"Alvin E. Toda" <aet@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1138209901-sch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Jerry Okamura wrote:
>
>> "Alvin E. Toda" <aet@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>> When you make a general statement "just.." and
>>> neglect what candidate the Republicans run, then
>>> you're ignoring the context of the race-- sour
>>> grapes from a fierce primary chalenge and the
>>> popularity of the opposition. "anyone" doesn't cut
>>> it either.
>>
>> It still does not change what I said. Do you for a
>> second believe that whoever the republicans put up as
>> an opponent that that candidate is not going to be a
>> longshot candidate?
>
> It could be, or not. Depends on who, and how the
> Democrat primary goes.

The world may come to an end tomorrow also....

  • Re: OT: For the nut cases who still think Obama is not American born. John Stewart Video
    ... And the grapes were probably sour anyway. ... having O win was a win-win for republicans. ... Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II. What's conservative about ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Case to run for Hawaii Senator
    ... neglect what candidate the Republicans run, then you're ignoring the context of the race-- sour grapes from a fierce primary chalenge and the popularity of the opposition. ...
    (soc.culture.hawaii)
  • Re: Found a V4 sport/tourer that I liked
    ... his massive theft of our tax dollars, export of our jobs, neglect ... at our southern borders, abuse of our military, devastation ... After all, republicans are generally conservatives, and there is ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Found a V4 sport/tourer that I liked
    ... his massive theft of our tax dollars, export of our jobs, neglect ... at our southern borders, abuse of our military, devastation ... After all, republicans are generally conservatives, and there is ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Found a V4 sport/tourer that I liked
    ... his massive theft of our tax dollars, export of our jobs, neglect ... After all, republicans are generally conservatives, and there is ...
    (rec.motorcycles)