From the horse's mouth: the German finance ministry on Greek internal devaluation
- From: ADR <aretzios@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:51:13 -0800 (PST)
So, in case one has been wondering why the Greek government is busy
cutting wages and pensions, it is essentially driven by the need to
"devalue internally" (which really means making Greece much poorer).
Of course, the Greek government is carrying out the orders
It is quite interesting, that the German deputy finance minister
clearly admits that austerity cost-cutting is hardly enough to pull
Greece out of the crisis.
- Prev by Date: Re: The mutterings of extreme right wingers
- Next by Date: Re: From the horse's mouth: the German finance ministry on Greek internal devaluation
- Previous by thread: ~Sacred Crystal Water Blessing for Cleansing the Oceans~
- Next by thread: Re: From the horse's mouth: the German finance ministry on Greek internal devaluation