????

"KaripidouMarianna" <KaripidouMarianna@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:D7ydnUp4aNohkUbanZ2dnUVZ_qainZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ellinika

????????

Default encoding Unicode (UTF-8).

I use default encoding Unicode (UTF-8)
for all incoming messages and outgoing
messages. I don't use Greek (ISO), because
it is good only for Greeks.

When I get messages from Greece, I choose
encoding Greek (ISO) to read them... Only the
Greek letters in the subject (Outlook Express)
look like Chinese. ( If you go to the control
panel, you can solve this problem...)

  • For Agamemnon
    ... I use default encoding Unicode (UTF-8) ... for all incoming messages and outgoing ... encoding Greek (ISO) to read them... ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • Re: For Agamemnon
    ... encoding Greek (ISO) to read them... ... Default encoding: unicode set as default. ... except English no matter how you set it. ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • Re: For Agamemnon
    ... encoding Greek (ISO) to read them... ... Default encoding: unicode set as default. ... English no matter how you set it. ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • Re: For Agamemnon
    ... encoding Greek (ISO) to read them... ... Default encoding: unicode set as default. ... It won't allow you to post in Unicode or any other kind of encoding except English no matter how you set it. ...