Re: Renowl: U.S. partisan politics OFF-TOPIC for SCF!
- From: "would you want a exbeautyqueen neophyte be your prez if old ggeezercroaks?" <bisayangigolo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 08:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 1, 10:49 am, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
would you want a exbeautyqueen neophyte be your prez if old
psst edwards is not running for anything
NOT EVEN FOR DOGCATCHER. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I am not after Edwards. I am after all libs. You started this shit,
meantime check out your troopergate of palin courtesy of the gop
shenanegans in godforsaken alaska.what other wierd thing do they do
over there ha?sounds kooky and fun hehehehehe
If Obama and partner are sure to be elected, why do you care who
McCain's partner is? Even if he picked Miss Piggy, Obama-Biden will
win, if you are to be believed. So, what's with all the panic,
its called campaigning.hehehehehe.Palin for president woohoo.anti pro
choice, pro creationissm in school. does not believe in global
warming. ayon nakarma tuloy binagyo uli ang louisiana at nabuntis out
of wedlock ang anak niyang bata.olol kasi tulad mo.
Your screen name,
is the best indication of your conviction that McCain would be the next
president. If not, then it's proof you can't even compose a good
moniker for yourself. So that's President McCain to you! BWAHAHAHAHAHAWR!
its called good signage for a non traditional grass roots campaign
hehehehehe . hina mo .
- Prev by Date: Re: Dem/Libs Alert: Fowler laughs at Gustav; Moore thanks God for hurricane.
- Next by Date: Re: Letter from Father Jonathan Morris
- Previous by thread: Re: Dem/Libs Alert: Fowler laughs at Gustav; Moore thanks God for hurricane.
- Next by thread: Re: Panic Attack! Panic Mode! [Re: Renowl: U.S. partisan politics OFF-TOPIC for SCF!]