- From: "H Dickmann" <HERPEM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:29:48 GMT
"Boracay Bill" <boracaybill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have not read all of the threads on which he has posted, but myI know quite a few men who went to the Philippines for a holiday, usually to
impression is as follows:
- He claims to have been duped and scammed by a Filipana bride.
- He claims to have lost substantial material assets
- He claims emotional damage
- Taking off from these claims, he expresses rage against Filipinoa/os
Other than having to endure encountering his expressions of rage, I
don't see anything unreasonable here. I personally know a number of
persons who are in similar situations.
Or do I misunderstand?
the tourist strips.
They have married girls who only wanted to get out of the Philippines and
usually, when they got with of his money they went too.
The difference is, most of those men realised that they made a mistake, that
they only had themselves to blame for being so stupid. They did not blame
all Filipinos. In fact, many got married a second time to a Filipina, but at
that time with their eyes wide open.
- From: Boracay Bill