Re: Do you believe man is responsible for global warming? Welcome to Fantasy Land!!
- From: "Orin Orig" <lusterlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 18:13:36 GMT
"stananger" < stananger@********.***> wrote in message
Al Gore's hellfire and damnationbent
Posted: June 3, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern
The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution prohibits government from
imposing religious beliefs on anyone, and more specifically, it prohibits
forcing individual behavior based on religious belief. The courts have
over backwards in recent years to see that public policy neither mandates
nor even allows certain behaviors that may be interpreted as "Christian."
Well said. I hope it continues this way . . . and that Congress and Senate
do not shut down during Jewish holidays.
Al Gore is winning converts, not because of the validity of his theology,
but because his sales pitch promises hellfire and damnation for the
infidels and produces profits for the priests of his religion.
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Admit it Stanager, you do not have the charisma of Al Gore.
I am just wondering that if you ran for public office - How many votes you
- Prev by Date: Re: It's incredible!
- Next by Date: Re: More people going to public schools
- Previous by thread: Re: Do you believe man is responsible for global warming? Welcome to Fantasy Land!!
- Next by thread: Re: Do you believe man is responsible for global warming? Welcome to Fantasy Land!!