Re: average family income declines

the thing is our planet is our house. in addition there are what 1
to 2 million filipinos in the us? also the pinas was once a colony
of the us so it has conncetions still to this day tenuous it may
be that time has flown . in a way the us is like the step dad of the
philippines. wouldnt it make the step child curious in what their
stepdad is behaving ?

  • Re: we saw wowowie people while picking up inlaws at the airport
    ... Fake Flips are those who pretend to be Filipinos when in fact they have ... already given Pinas the rude shove by formally assuming the citizenship ... renowl? ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Indian Cricket Captain - Rahul Dravid Horoscope by Navneet Astrologer
    ... month of January is ruled by planet Saturn and his zodiac sign happens ... The planet Sun, ... The lord of the 5th house Moon is debilitated in the Navamsha Chart. ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • Re: OT: global warming fun
    ... Jim Beard wrote: ... I don't think there's any doubt that the planet has been gradually warming up for the last 10,000 years or so, and I don't see much point in arguing that human beings *haven't* contributed to the increase in atmospheric CO2. ... I don't think party affiliation has any real meaning for this issue. ... Let's just hope that *whichever* party takes the White House, moderation will be the by-word, and a careful eye will be kept on the Law of Unintended Consequences. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Starting To Wonder About Poker Stars
    ... hands in NLHE cash games with nothing higher than Q-10. ... I also lost another flopped full house (holding 88, ... single instant, turning the planet into, I don't know, some kind of ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Surgeons who know how to use concrete saws!
    ... the average house is worth maybe 100-120. ... house is their one big investment and asset, ... have no spouse or kids to support. ... And yes, compared to most of the planet, that is still 'well off'. ...
    (alt.home.repair)