Re: To cheese i hope this does not happen to you in your old age

Blumentritt wrote:
iba ata ang binabasa ng kunehong eto . nag shashabo ata. napraning

No really. The story is great. She isn't doing the stuff she does for
herself but for everyone who like her couldn't fend for themselves. It
is the responsibility of people all over the world to go ahead and give
her money. After all, we do not want to be neglected in our old age.
She may be a beggar. But since she represent a community of beggars,
she is not selfish at all.

I'm sure this Cheese fellow, if he had a heart at all, would love her.

.