Re: Let's Face Reality By Peter Wallace

------------->

> PETER WALLACE is the NUMBER ONE ENEMY
> of FILIPINO people
>
> He is THE BRAIN behind GLORIA
>

> dj K

Sounded to me like he was being critical of Gloria.

  • Re: Jim Webster losing support
    ... Gloria wrote: ... Bleat all you want, the rest of us know the truth, and some of us are ... All you are present in this group for is to defame, bully and insult. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: N***** food?
    ... Zeeland" are quite impressive. ... God's truth! ... py korry! ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Y&R .... Gloria
    ... If Jack or Jill ever find out the truth about what Gloria has done to ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)