Re: Truth is Arroyo won
- From: "Enrico Pangan" <eipangan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Nov 2005 01:31:41 -0800
> We may not reach the level of enlightenment Buddha
> supposedly reached but that doesn't mean we
> shouldn't strive and attempt to reach it.
True... as long as the economy and the country is not held hostage by
all these political noise because from how I see it (which may be
different from other people's views), that's all it is... political
Was Buddha interested in politics?
- Prev by Date: Senate Resolution on the Philippine Basketball Crisis
- Next by Date: Re: Latin (Re: Foreign Words Spelled in Native Pronunciation)
- Previous by thread: Re: Truth is Arroyo won
- Next by thread: Hey, how about those Bishops?