Re: Who is a Pinoy? (Re: shame on your posters)
- From: "Rose Melinis" <rosemelinis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 02:57:06 GMT
Hey, come on. You know very well this guy is the master of the circular
argument. It goes nowhere, but he uses lots and lots of words to get there.
"Sure, of course, you will be really important one day. Just keep writing."
"Cheeze" <csmarasigan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> pong wrote:
>> okey dokey senyor - wala naman akong pakialam sa opinyon mo eh puro ad
>> hominem naman ang mga comment mo.
> I know you care about my opinions. You keep responding to it, until I
> just pointed it out. I bet now, you would just ignore my posts to
> prove to me that you don't care about what I think, right?
> In fact you care so much about what DSP and Rose thinks about you that
> you hound them with your little dribbles. I bet you'll continue to
> respond to their posts because you want to prove to me that I was wrong
> about you having to prove you don't care about what they think.
> And to you any criticism on your personality is an ad hominem. So how
> do I say that you have a weak ego without hurting your feelings?
- Prev by Date: Re: Who is a Pinoy? (Re: shame on your posters)
- Next by Date: Re: Communist Party Essential in Parliamentary System
- Previous by thread: Re: Who is a Pinoy? (Re: shame on your posters)
- Next by thread: Re: Who is a Pinoy? (Re: shame on your posters)