Re: Who is a Pinoy? (Re: shame on your posters)

Hey, come on. You know very well this guy is the master of the circular
argument. It goes nowhere, but he uses lots and lots of words to get there.

"Sure, of course, you will be really important one day. Just keep writing."
Pigette

"Cheeze" <csmarasigan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> pong wrote:
>>

>> okey dokey senyor - wala naman akong pakialam sa opinyon mo eh puro ad
>> hominem naman ang mga comment mo.
>
> I know you care about my opinions. You keep responding to it, until I
> just pointed it out. I bet now, you would just ignore my posts to
> prove to me that you don't care about what I think, right?
>
> In fact you care so much about what DSP and Rose thinks about you that
> you hound them with your little dribbles. I bet you'll continue to
> respond to their posts because you want to prove to me that I was wrong
> about you having to prove you don't care about what they think.
>
> And to you any criticism on your personality is an ad hominem. So how
> do I say that you have a weak ego without hurting your feelings?

  • Re: Who is a Pinoy? (Re: shame on your posters)
    ... >> okey dokey senyor - wala naman akong pakialam sa opinyon mo eh puro ad ... >> hominem naman ang mga comment mo. ... > I know you care about my opinions. ... you would just ignore my posts to ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Who is a Pinoy? (Re: shame on your posters)
    ... > okey dokey senyor - wala naman akong pakialam sa opinyon mo eh puro ad ... > hominem naman ang mga comment mo. ... I know you care about my opinions. ... you would just ignore my posts to ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Who is a Pinoy? (Re: shame on your posters)
    ... sorry di ko type mga puro ... >>> hominem naman ang mga comment mo. ... >> I know you care about my opinions. ... you would just ignore my posts to ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Who is a Pinoy? (Re: shame on your posters)
    ... >> pong wrote: ... >>> hominem naman ang mga comment mo. ... >> I know you care about my opinions. ... you would just ignore my posts to ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: OT: Ping people from days gone by
    ... I do miss reading the posts and posting my own comments.... ... I, for the time being, try to take care of no one but me. ... I'm resigned to that fact --- however, all the MDs, lawyers, and family friends expect me to take care of the Setting/Situation that the family member is in. ... Yes I know that is easier said than done but if we set it as a goal we can work toward it and make progress. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)