"Swap debt for equity, official urges lenders"
- From: yared22311@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 22 Sep 2005 07:37:06 -0700
Swap debt for equity, official urges lenders
A top Philippine official said yesterday that his country's proposal to
let creditor nations invest in poorer ones as a way to solve the global
debt crisis is gaining momentum among international lending
institutions and policy-makers.
- Prev by Date: Re: For our resident A-lawyer
- Next by Date: Re: Freddie Aguilar and April Boy Regino
- Previous by thread: Telus to use call centres in Philippines and India due to labour dispute
- Next by thread: THE PHILIPPINES: Garment Exports Could Rise 8-12% In 2005