Re: Que sera sera

Sabi ni "tumbaga" <tanso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Terrible song, Doris Day made it popular and that is why no one below
> fifty would want to hear it, 'cept the cursillos crowd.
---------------
The song is terrible and the message of the song is way way terrible. It is
your TYPICAL BAHALA NA attitude which is keeping many Flips from
progressing.

Whoever wrote that song should be dug up and fed to the pigs.

--
DalubGoGetterProActiveSumbitch

  • America’s Most Successful Communist Pete Seeger
    ... After all, American music stars are ... songs by singers who?d campaigned against him, ... The conventional wisdom holds that it was ever so?that American popular ... You can date the renaissance of American folk song from ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Americas Most Successful Communist
    ... After all, American music stars are ... The conventional wisdom holds that it was ever so-that American popular ... Popular Front tasked communists in the West with building "progressive" ... You can date the renaissance of American folk song from ...
    (soc.culture.african.american)
  • Re: Worst song in soundtrack, yet most popular
    ... The most popular song: Lara lappa lara lappa ... The Sweetest song: Ghir ghir ke aayi badariya (in fact, ... is being considered as the _worst_ song of the movie by ...
    (rec.music.indian.misc)
  • Re: What is the name of this song?
    ... Now this might not even be a classical song but I'm pretty sure it is, ... But at the time it was popular, some astounding classical music was being made, including George Crumb's "Echoes of Time and the River", ... So the *classical music connoisseur* who is *above* him, instead of providing the information, attempts to display the superiority of *his concept of classical music* above other art forms by directing the poster to XXth century works for the *intellectually superior*, *for the initiated*; and labels a composer a "crony" just because he delved in the afro-brazilian popular tradition instead of writing something in the sacred Western canon. ... I have had the pleasure of enjoying Jobim playing his music in a Rio ...
    (rec.music.classical)
  • UK street names
    ... "On the Street Where You Live" is a popular song. ... But the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before. ... I once stayed in the Cosmo Bedford B&B, Bloomsbury Square, ...
    (alt.usage.english)