Re: differences between rich and poor terminology
- From: "patricia javier" <sylviapatis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Sep 2005 06:47:05 -0700
nah there is less respect for the poor and less tolerancefor
- Prev by Date: Re: according to miriam defensor santiago herself gonzales has a lot of explaining to do .
- Next by Date: Re: hey raja if you dont get this bad attitude fixed walangmangayayari even if they become parliamentary
- Previous by thread: Re: differences between rich and poor terminology
- Next by thread: what singapore can teach the us when it comes to good governance.