Re: Freddie Aguilar and April Boy Regino

"patricia javier" <sylviapatis@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> interesting. well the topic of the song which is the parents fear
> and love for their kid future is universal.

Your Pinoy mind makes you think it's universal, but like I just told in my
reply to Cheeze - this topic was unheard of in German or English songs I
knew before. There are zillions of songs about what happens between lovers,
but do you know of ANY non-Pinoy song with a similar topic as "Anak"? Zero!

> i get the feeling thu that ka freddie has bob marley almost status
> in some countries.

Maybe in the Philippines, but in Germany only few ever noticed him. Of
course, the percentage of those who know him increased dramatically in and
around my hometown Heidelberg. :-))

Full Volume Car Speakers Piggy

  • Re: Die Gedanken Sind Frei
    ... It was certainly not this noble song from the ... German tradition, the lyrics for which go back to 1780. ... Die Gedanken sind frei ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • German Festival Snubs Rock Band For Lampooning God
    ... German Festival Snubs Rock Band For Lampooning God ... Thursday, March 16, will shun the country's top rock band over a song ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)
  • German Festival Snubs Rock Band For Lampooning God
    ... German Festival Snubs Rock Band For Lampooning God ... Thursday, March 16, will shun the country's top rock band over a song ...
    (soc.culture.pakistan)
  • Re: German Festival Snubs Rock Band For Lampooning God
    ... "Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire" ... Thursday, March 16, will shun the country's top rock band over a song ... a decision linked by the German press to the controversy ... Many German channels and radio stations have also rejected the ...
    (soc.culture.pakistan)
  • Re: Se io maccorgo
    ... It's an Italian song, ... manuscript was compiled by a German merchant who ... various attributions to Galileo Galilei, ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)